How you can find a real job ad from a list of jobs (Part two)?
Do not waste your time with a fake job ad?
In part one I told some important notes about how you can have a good interview provided by our dignity and respect.
you can find the earlier notes here.
In this part, I try to show how many percent of a job ad is credible.
I designed a real scenario to follow step by step.
- In every country, there are some job search engines that all job office, when they look for a candidate put their ads on that.
Bellow, you can find one of them that I reached for a PLC programmer at a distance of 30 kilometers from where I used to live.
click hear to see the archive.org
- Copy and paste the job link inside archive.org and if there is the same page and marked one month ago, do not waste your time because of the reasons mentioned above.
you can see an example
Orginal job URL in archive.org for 12 April 2022
current job ad
with comparing tow photos you can see 4 similar jobs exists for more than 4 months. What excuse can be?
- afterward check the main URL of the wok agency. If there was no archived page, be assured this website does not have any sitemap.xml or the owner of the website has asked archive.org to stop archiving if it is a place of question. But normally just the security specialist knows about this information and even normal web developers do not know how they can use this information.
- if everything was right and the job link exists then apply for the job.
- Next step is receiving an invitation for an interview sometime from a job agency or sometimes from the employer.
- either from job agency or employer never answer the irrelevant questions. Just concentrate on the job situation.
- Never answer deep technical questions. Because some of them are the result of long years experience of you and just one of your answers can solve the problem of the employer. Forget Not that your boss is responsible for you and he can do your job of course. Therefore if you answer his deep technical question, their problem will be solved and the work will be discarded.
- Never be fooled by this sentence "We need this information because we have a lot of similar work and maybe you are appropriate for another similar job".
- If you were asked for the reason for leaving your last job just answer "it is not subjective" and you can refer them to this article if you want. unlike you think it can have a negative effect on your interview, But it has a great positive effect, because firstly during the interview they can have an assessment from your personality. Secondly, the ability of your work should be important and the rest is absolutely irrelevant. Thirdly people used to assess you in the first 30 to 45 first seconds and you have 2 minutes to change their opinion. Therefore during the first 2 minutes, the decision is made and if they chose you therefore this kind of question will not be asked.